- Italian dressing (unidentified bits in the bottom) – You’re not much of an adventurer and it’s likely that Leonardo is your favorite ninja turtle.
- French dressing – You’ve got quirk by the barrel full, but you write too much fan fiction.
- Ceaser with bacon bits dressing – You’re a revel in the sense that you like to undermine things, such as the intention of a salad
- Catalina dressing – You’re like the French dressing person but a little thinner.
- Ranch dressing (colorful speckles, likely flecks from a precious stone) – You are a fun and pragmatic individual. There is no doubt that you’re using your ranch as both a dressing and dip.
- Ranch with pepperbacon dressing – We should be friends.
- Three cheese ranch dressing – You really don’t f*ck around, but won’t you let someone tame that wild heart of yours?
- Thousand Island dressing – Stay away from my kids!
- Blue cheese (with fine print that I can’t read) – Someone’s got carrot sticks in their crisper and a penchant for mischief.
- Something vinegar or wine and olive oil – I bet you think you’re so healthy and ethically responsible, don’t you! Well that’s probably true. Good work!
So uh, I have a thing for sauces, in case you hadn’t noticed. If I’m at a restaurant and they offer me a sauce, I’m going to accept it. It doesn’t even matter if I’ve had another version that I didn’t like….I’m going to want to try this new one. I especially like new combinations I’ve never had. The most recent was a chunky bacon ranch.
Now I’m not the type who puts sauce all over everything, though. I just like dipping things like fries in them, to try them out, and then move on. I don’t know why or when the obsession with trying new ones started, but it is what it is and I like it.
Unfortunately, that means I like all of the dressings listed above (and may even mix a couple of them to create something entirely new….and it won’t be only for my salad either), which makes me appear even crazier than usual. Oops.
Is it wrong that I kinda want these?
For other people, I’m sure these would only make an appearance at Easter time as a novelty item. In case you haven’t noticed, I kinda do the bunny thing year round.
The only downside would be that I don’t actually use salad servers.
Which means there’s no doubt in my mind that these would be brought out when all the dishes are dirty. Solo. Each used as a extra large bunny ear eating utensil.
I wonder if I should tuck the other in my pocket as a good luck charm.