Top 15 Edible Snowmen
Tuesday’s post about snowman earmuffs got me to thinking about other snowmen you can eat. We’re smack dab in the middle of winter, but beyond the Christmas Santas and Rudolphs, so how about some snowy-looking treats instead?
1. Snowman Cookie Pops – I prefer them with the M&M nose at the end, I think, but the other candies were a good attempt at carrots.
2. Snowman Gum – I originally posted about this as a stocking stuffer. I still think it’s cute for that, but you could potentially put it in a gift basket at other parts of the year, too.
3. Doughnut Snowmen on a Stick – This one actually has a real carrot nose, but I’m not sure anyone is going to want to eat that in combination with doughnuts and candies. I do love the coal eyes and mouth, though. They’re made out of grape Nerds, so they aren’t all uniform in shape.
4. Oreo Cookie Snowmen – Aww. The middle one has earmuffs. I believe those are mini M&Ms instead of full sized ones, too, because otherwise they would be too big on Oreos.
5. Snowman Pancakes – Man, snowmen and M&Ms go hand in hand, huh? At least we have some candy corn going on for a nose for this one.
6 & 7. Marshmallow Snowmen and Cupcakes with Earmuffs – At first I figured the cupcakes would be made with coconut, but nope! Those are white sugar sprinkles. I would totally eat those now that I know that, hehe.
Be the first to comment.